Video games are just as enjoyable to watch as they are to play. Twitch, YouTube Gaming, and Mixer’s success have evidently proved that. Therefore, Microsoft added the option to broadcast Xbox One games quickly and easily. Xbox One’s Broadcast feature was disabled after Microsoft announced that Mixer would be shutting down in June 2020. Due to Mixer being owned by Microsoft, the Mixer account was linked to the Xbox Live account.
Because of Mixer’s demise or, more accurately, its merger with Facebook, Xbox One limited the broadcasting feature. So How To Broadcast On Xbox One? Do not worry the problem is resolved.
However now you can stream your Xbox library games from your PC, tablet, or smartphone from anywhere using the Xbox console family. Gaming footage you stream from your console to your PC can be captured using this method. The option of playing and capturing gameplay from their computers would be preferred by those with low-end PCs.
Xbox allows you to play your library games on a smartphone, tablet, or PC using the Xbox console family. There are two ways to broadcast on Xbox one: First is using the Microsoft Guide and the other one is by using twitch.
How To Broadcast On Xbox One?
Follow these steps to enable game streaming on your Xbox One console, according to Microsoft Support:
- Go to Profile & system (The one featuring your account symbol)
- Go to Settings on your Xbox One to access the guide
- From the drop-down menu, select Devices & Streaming
- Tap on Device Connections.
- Enable additional devices to stream the game.
- You can then allow anybody on your home network to stream games and TV through the Xbox app.
- Choose only from accounts logged in on this Xbox to limit streaming to a few people.
Streaming or broadcasting from your Xbox One is also possible using Twitch.
How To Broadcast On Xbox One Using Twitch?
- Install the Twitch app on your Xbox One and share content with it
- You need to connect your Twitch and Xbox accounts
- Connect your USB webcam to your Xbox One
- Now connect a microphone or headset to the console. These could be controller mics, Bluetooth headsets, wireless headsets, or USB headsets.
- You can change your Twitch settings in the broadcast settings.
- Begin to broadcast and choose your game.
How to Broadcast? Understand the Complete Process.
- Browse to the “Store” tab in the upper-right section of your Xbox One’s Home screen with the controller.
- Click the “A” button on your controller and you’ll be able to find the “Search” bar.
- After a few moments, type “Twitch” into the controller, and the Twitch app will appear on the screen.
- After selecting Twitch, press “A” on your controller.
- Press A one more time after selecting “Get”.
- Twitch should automatically begin installing.
- After downloading, you can start streaming.
- Select the game you wish to stream and press the “A” button on your controller.
- You can launch the instructions whenever you’re ready to broadcast by pressing the Xbox button on your controller.
- Click “A” again to launch the Twitch app.
- Press A on the “START STREAMING” button on your controller when you’re ready to start streaming. Reopen the game you were playing before, and you’ll be broadcast in no time.