With lots of features and an updated algorithm, Snapchat has become a popular multi-media sharing app. In 2011, a group of Stanford University students launched Snapchat for the first time. The first person to think of this idea was Reggie Brown. For a specific period of time, he built a platform that allows users to share their moments in photos and videos with their friends. That was an innovative idea of its kind. He approached his friends with the idea. They stood by him in the formation of a disappearing content app and appreciated his efforts. This project was launched by the collaboration of three people.
Snapchat is a social media platform on which users can share photos and videos and chat with one another. A third objective of the app was to provide end-to-end encryption of chats and other features to give people complete security. Snap is one of the most popular features among users. This feature allows the user to take pictures and videos within the app. Snaps disappear after a single view.
These days the cool Snapchat logo is a topic of discussion among teens. You can change the icon based on your aesthetic preferences. Aesthetic snapchat is so much in demand. The icon can be changed in both iPhone and Android.
Your aesthetic preferences can be reflected in the icon. As Snapchat was created by Apple, this makes changing its icon or downloading the app easy, since you can get the app in the App Store. However, in the case of Android, the process of downloading and changing icons can be a bit complicated. Throughout this article, we will explain broadly what a Snapchat icon is and how to change it on iPhones (the easy way). If you want to incorporate your aesthetic sense into your Snapchat icon, make sure you read all the way to the end.
How to Change Snapchat Logo on iPhone?
When you want to change your snapchat icon on iPhone and get a snapchat icon aesthetic, there are certain steps that you should follow.
- Brass is a free app that has a large number of icon packs available for download.
- Upgrade to Brass Premium for an easier installation process, where you will have to pay 2.49 dollars per week.
- Simply tap the button to install the icon.
- The photo gallery can also be used to put all the icons together manually.
- Access your iPhone’s shortcuts.
- Tap ad action.
- Now click scripting, then click open app.
- Select Snapchat. You must already have the snapchat app installed.
- Put this shortcut on the home screen, delete the shortcut and write the app’s name.
- After that, select a cool snapchat logo, a neon logo, or an aesthetic one.
- Press add when you’re done.
- You will see the new Snapchat icon on your home screen.
- Look for your snapchat icon there.
This was a simple guide to change Snapchat icons on the iPhone. Snapchat understands that after using the same thing for days, giving us the option to change icons. You can choose other platforms in case you want but brass is so far widely used for Snapchat icons.