Many of the useful functions of a smartphone are now replaced by a smartwatch. The devices are capable of receiving notifications, making and receiving calls, and accessing a variety of apps. Fitness trackers often come with built-in apps that can analyze your movements, and some of them are quite useful for health freaks. Owners of smartwatches never regret buying them as smartwatches have become the need of the hour.
However some people blindly go to the showroom and purchase a smart watch that they do not need. It is important to understand which smart watch suits your requirements.
Why do you Need a Smart Watch?
Alerts and Notifications
Notifications are the primary reason to buy a smartwatch. The convenience of having them sent to your wrist is irreplaceable. Also, the ability to identify their importance without having to remove your phone from your pocket or bag is invaluable. This simplifies your life and saves you time – and time is valuable.
Etiquette in Social Situations
It can be rude to check your phone constantly when you are in meetings or social gatherings. This can be replaced with a quick glance at your wrist, which is quicker, simpler, and more subtle.
With a few taps on my wrist I can control the volume of my Sonos sound system and turn on and off my Hue lights. This is simpler and quicker than retrieving a phone, and the Internet of Things and ‘Smart Home’ technology are only set to grow.
Answering Phone Calls
Call answering is handled differently by different smartwatches. It accepts and declines calls on the watch, but the conversation is handled by the phone’s speaker and microphone if plugged in. It can be useful when walking with headphones on or driving when you can’t easily access your smartphone.
Having a polaroid smart watch is similar to owning a personal trainer who monitors your sleep and heart rate. It combines the features of a smartwatch with the natural feel of an analog watch. Essentially, a PA80 polaroid smartwatch is a wearable computer whose interface is a touchscreen that can be used on a wristband. A smartphone app provides management and telemetry.
PA80 Smart Watch Product Specification:
- 1.3 Inch color screen – round LCD 240 X 240 pixel.
- Contains tempered glass
- Full touch screen.
- Supports GPS from mobile phones.
- Bluetooth enabled (4.1).
- 250mAh Battery
- Compatible with Android 4.4+, ISO 9.0+.
PA80 Smart Watch Features include:
- Heart Rate Monitor 24 hours a day
- Indicator of blood pressure
- Blood oxygen level indicator
- The pedometer counts calories
- Alarm clock and sleep monitor.
- Reminder about sedentary behavior
- Multisport mode
- Connectivity via Bluetooth
- Notification of incoming calls and messages with hang up function.
- Managing the music
- Climate indicator
- Using a remote camera
- Full-round LCD screen with full-touch capability
- Innovative design with a carbon fiber housing
- Watch faces that can be customized
- IP68: Waterproof
Connecting Smart Watch To The App: How To Do It?
- You can download the latest version of the POLAROID FIT APP by scanning the QR code on the back of the box or in the instruction manual.
- Turn off your mobile phone’s Bluetooth before you begin using the app
- Then open the app and select the device icon at the bottom of the screen
- Upon switching on Bluetooth, a message will appear asking you for permission (please grant it).
- Scroll up to the top until you see “Add Device” and click on it
- To connect your watch, look for the model number: PA80.
- Watch time and date will be synced with your mobile phone’s time and date.
- If this does not work, then go into the watch’s menu and select ” RESET WATCH “, then proceed as described above.